ACP Manual of Critical Care (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
In partnership with the American College of Physicians, here is the definitive point-of-care guide to managing critical care patients
A Doody's Core Title for 2011
This handy, yet comprehensive resource fully reviews the optimal clinical management of patients in the intensive care unit. Numerous clinical and procedural illustrations support this turnkey coverage, which is packed with clinical pearls and presented in an at-a-glance format. The ACP Manual of Critical Care touches on all core content areas and body/system regions, from cardiovascular critical care to critical care of neurological diseases. If it's important to achieving optimal patient outcomes in the critical care setting, you'll find it here.
- All content is prepared under the auspices of the ACP, the world's leading organization of internal medicine physicians
- Eye-catching two-color design simplifies reader navigation and referencing
- A trove of superb anatomical, clinical, and procedural illustrations commissioned especially for this book
- Extensive array of clinical pearls and step-by-step clinical procedures for issues commonly encountered in the ICU
- Evidence-based chapters provide practice guidelines and treatment recommendations grounded in rigorous scientific research
- Balanced coverage includes major controversies and unsettled issues
- Helpful appendix features commonly used parameters and formulae in critical care, plus useful treatment algorithms and tables