Earl Mindell's New Vitamin Bible (Mass Market)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
America's #1 vitamin book--now with extensive new material and special sections. This classic guide has been completely updated to put the information you need at your fingertips so you can live a longer, healthier and better life.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your vitamins/supplements and avoid problems by taking them in the right combinations
- New anti-aging vitamins and supplements that will keep your skin and body healthy and young-looking
- The art of personalizing your dietary regimen to fit your lifestyle, your health profile, and even your job
- Natural alternatives to hormone replacement therapy (HRT), Viagra, Prozac, and Valium
- Expanded sections on nutraceuticals, homeopathy, and aromatherapy, and how to find the best practitioners in these fields
- Healing regimens for heart patients, stroke victims, diabetics, and arthritis sufferers
- New warnings about dangerous drug interactions and "miracle cures"
- Plus! Expanded sections on herbal teas and tinctures, beauty aids, diets, salt and sugar intake, and new ways to boost your energy level, fertility, and sex life.
About the Author
Earl Mindell, R. Ph., Ph.D., is the bestselling author of over a dozen books, including the Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible. He is a registered pharmacist, a master herbalist, and a professor of nutrition at Pacific Western University in Los Angeles. He also conducts nutrition seminars around the world. He lives in Beverly Hills, California.