Princeton Review SAT Subject Test Spanish Prep, 17th Edition: Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Spanish with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and online listening drills for realistic practice.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Spanish is—or how much of a difference a stellar score on the subject test can make in getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around the exam, SAT Subject Test Spanish Prep will help you to achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 200+ practice drill questions throughout the book to test your comprehension
• Vocabulary lists and grammar charts for helpful, easy content review
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.