Princeton Review GMAT Premium Prep, 2023: 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST GMAT SCORE! This comprehensive guide includes 6 computer-adaptive (CAT) practice tests (online), 2 additional diagnostic exams, access to free online tools, and detailed topic reviews.
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Quantitative, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online for practice that mimics the actual exam experience
• Score reports and detailed answer explanations for all exams
• 2 new diagnostic tests with 120 total questions, organized by GMAT topic
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• 2-week, 4-week, and 6-week study plans
Techniques That Actually Work
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Premium Online Features
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Bonus Quantitative, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special “Business School Insider” section packed with helpful info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA, your career, writing winning essays, and more
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.