Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 19: General Bibliography - Revised Edition (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 17: Development of Personality (Hardcover): $84.00
- #4: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 16: Practice of Psychotherapy (Paperback): $54.00
- #5: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 15: Spirit in Man, Art, and Literature (Hardcover): $66.00
- #6: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 7: Two Essays in Analytical Psychology (Hardcover): $96.00
- #16: Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 6: Psychological Types (Hardcover): $132.00
As a current record of all of C. G. Jung's publications in German and in English, this volume will replace the general bibliography published in 1979 as Volume 19 of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung. In the form of a checklist, this new volume records through 1990 the initial publication of each original work by Jung, each translation into English, and all significant new editions, including paperbacks and publications in periodicals. The contents of the respective volumes of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung and the Gesammelte Werke (published in Switzerland) are listed in parallel to show the interrelation of the two editions. Jung's seminars are dealt with in detail. Where possible, information is provided about the origin of works that were first conceived as lectures. There are indexes of all publications, personal names, organizations and societies, and periodicals.