Alien Separation (Alien Novels #11) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Alien Novels series.
- #1: Touched by an Alien (Alien Novels #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Alien Tango (Alien Novels #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Alien in the Family (Alien Novels #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Alien Proliferation (Alien Novels #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Alien Diplomacy (Alien Novels #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Alien vs. Alien (Alien Novels #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Alien in the House (Alien Novels #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Alien Research (Alien Novels #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Alien Collective (Alien Novels #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Universal Alien (Alien Novels #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Alien in Chief (Alien Novels #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Camp Alien (Alien Novels #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: Alien Nation (Alien Novels #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Alien Education (Alien Novels #15) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #16: Aliens Abroad (Alien Novels #16) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #17: Aliens Like Us (Alien Novels #17) (Paperback): $7.99
Sci-fi action meets steamy paranormal romance in Gini Koch’s Alien novels, as Katherine “Kitty” Katt faces off against aliens, conspiracies, and deadly secrets. • “Futuristic high-jinks and gripping adventure.” —RT Reviews
Life’s never easy...
The Mastermind has finally been identified, but before Jeff and Kitty Katt-Martini can take him down, they, their daughter Jamie, Charles Reynolds, Paul Gower, Christopher White, and several others are zapped out of their solar system and into another.
Landing in scattered groups on various areas of Beta Eight in the Alpha Centauri system means getting the team back together will be a major issue. But it’s only one of the challenges they’ll face. Kitty and Company have to forge alliances with the wide variety of sentient natives on the planet while plotting to create a civil war and overthrow the king—who just may be a clone of one of their bitterest enemies, Ronaldo Al Dejahl.
Of course, to do this, they have to overcome an assortment of dangerous obstacles, protect a group of refugees, take mind reading lessons, and seek out unexpected new allies as they journey to the CenterPoint of the World.
And once they reach the All Seeing Mountain, new issues and surprises await. Because there’s more than a small war going on—they’re in the midst of the Alpha Centauri Civil War!
About the Author
Gini Koch writes the fast, fresh and funny Alien/Katherine “Kitty” Katt series for DAW Books, the Necropolis Enforcement Files, and the Martian Alliance Chronicles. She also has a humor collection, Random Musings from the Funny Girl. As G.J. Koch she writes the Alexander Outland series and she’s made the most of multiple personality disorder by writing under a variety of other pen names as well, including Anita Ensal, Jemma Chase, A.E. Stanton, and J.C. Koch. She has stories featured in a variety of excellent anthologies, available now and upcoming, writing as Gini Koch, Anita Ensal, Jemma Chase, and J.C. Koch. Reach her via: www.ginikoch.com
Praise for the Alien series:
“Gini Koch's Alien books remind us why we read: it's fun!” —Kirkus
“A series that shows no signs of slowing down.” —Publishers Weekly
"Aliens, danger, and romance make this a fast-paced, wittily written sf romantic comedy." —Library Journal
"For those craving futuristic high-jinks and gripping adventure, Koch is an absolute master!” —RT Reviews
"This delightful romp has many interesting twists and turns as it glances at racism, politics, and religion en route. It will have fanciers of cinematic sf parodies referencing Men in Black, Ghost Busters, and X-Men." —Booklist
"Campy, hyperactive, implausibly entertaining, there's a lot of fun here, and more fun to come in future installments."—SF Site
"Gini Koch has created a monster with the Katherine ‘Kitty’ Katt series that continues to grow.” —Gizmo’s Reviews
"Twelve books into the Katherine 'Kitty' Katt series and Gini Koch is still able to deliver a fast-paced, action-packed thrill ride that stays true to what faithful readers love about the series but still manages to throw in some unexpected twists and turns." —Under the Covers