Beautiful Salads: Delicious Organic Salads and Dressings for Every Season (Hardcover)
Pam Powell, owner of Salad Girl Organic Dressings (saladgirl.com), shares her best 140 seasonal salad and dressing recipes loaded with fresh organic greens, cheeses, nuts, and fruits.
With more than 70 vibrant salad recipes and more than 70 dressings to go with them, Beautiful Salads is your guide to making and eating healthy, organic, seasonal salads all year long. After a chapter on salad basics, make and enjoy these and more seasonally organized salads:
- Grilled Spring Lamb Chop with Arugula Salad (Spring)
- Pea Sprout and Strawberry Salad (Spring)
- Nectarine and Nasturtium Salad (Summer)
- Grilled Wild Salmon and Red Raspberry Salad (Summer)
- Orchard Apple and Green Kale Chopped Salad (Autumn)
- Kale, Sausage, and Potato Salad (Autumn)
- Roots and Fruits Midwinter Salad (Winter)
- Dried Fig and Cara Cara Orange Salad (Winter)
About the Author
Pam Powell (Mahtomedi, MN) is the founder and creator of Salad Girl Organic Salad Dressing Company, which has a line of nine certified organic dressings that are shipped to over 400 Midwestern grocery stores and 100 Target stores on the East Coast. A native of Minnesota, Pam shares recipes for her organic salads regularly on her Salad Girl blog (www.saladgirl.com).