Mastering your iPhone XR: iPhone XR User Guide for Beginners, New iPhone XR Users and Seniors (Paperback)
With the iPhone XR, Apple brought back the LCD Display in an amazing and beautiful way. The iPhone XR can be considered the most beautiful device with the six colors it is designed in: white, black, blue, coral, yellow, and red.
Mastering your iPhone XR is a complete guide to operating the iPhone XR. This book would benefit beginners, first time iPhone users, seniors as well as users changing devices. In this book, you would find information you need to know about the iPhone XR starting from the physical features, to explaining buttons and terms that you need to know to better enjoy your device. It then goes into step by step teachings and guides on how to use the device starting from the basics. This include:
- How to set up the device
- Set up email
- Create contact list
- Set up face ID
- Register for apple id
- Navigate apple pay features
- Make and answer calls
- d104 messages, download apps
- Charge your phone wirelessly
- Unlock your device
- Activate Haptic Touch
- Turn Siri to a translator
- Restart, reset and restore
- Make use of "find my iPhone" when lost
- Amazing tips and tricks and so much more details you should know.
Value Add for this book
- Step by step instructions on how to operate your device in the simplest terms, easy for all to understand.
- Latest tips and tricks to help you enjoy your device to the fullest.
- A detailed Table of content for easy referencing when needed.
If you want to have vast knowledge on how to get the best from your Phone XR, then this book is for you.