The Addiction Treatment Planner: Includes Dsm-5 Updates (PracticePlanners) (Paperback)
The bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including substance use, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions--plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
About the Author
Robert E. Perkinson, PhD, is Clinical Director of the Keystone Treatment Center in South Dakota and author of several books including Treating Alcoholism: Helping Your Clients Find the Road to Recovery (Wiley). Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or co-author of over 50 books on Treatment Planning and has conducted training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. Timothy J. Bruce, PhD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He maintains a diverse clinical practice and is active in classroom and clinical teaching as well as educational program administration.