Schaum's Outline of Electromagnetics, Fifth Edition (Paperback)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, sovled problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Hundreds of supplementary problems to reinforce knowledge
- Concise exaplanations of all electromagentic concepts
- Information on current density, capacitance, magnetic fields, inductance, electromagnetic waves, transmission lines, and antennas
- New section on transmission line parameters
- New section illustrating the use of admittance plane and chart
- New section on impedance transformation
- New chapter on sky waves, attenuation and delay effects in troposphere, line of signt propagation and other relevant topics
- Support for all major textbooks for courses in Electromagnetics
PLUS: Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to 20 problem-solving videos, and more.
Schaum's reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you suceed. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores
Schaum's Outlines - Problem solved.
About the Author
Mahmood Nahvi, PhD, is a professor of engineering at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California. His areas of expertise include network theory, control theory, communications engineering, signal processing, neural networks, adaptive control and learning in synthetic and living systems, communication and control in the central nervous system, and engineering education. Dr. Navi has developed computer modules for electric circuits, signals, and systems which improve teaching and learning of the fundamentals of electrical engineering.Joseph A. Edminister is Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering from the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio, where he also served as an assistant dean and acting dean of engineering. Edminister is a registered Professional Engineer in Ohio, a member of the bar in Ohio, and a registered patent attorney. He is also the author of Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Electromagnetics.