Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (Hardcover)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
Other Books in Series
- #1: Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers #1) (Prebound): $20.25
- #2: Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2) (Prebound): $20.40
- #3: Kingdom Keepers III (Kingdom Keepers, Book III): Disney in Shadow (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Kingdom Keepers IV (Kingdom Keepers, Book IV): Power Play (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers #5) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #6: Kingdom Keepers VI (Kingdom Keepers, Book VI): Dark Passage (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Kingdom Keepers VII (Kingdom Keepers, Book VII): The Insider (Hardcover): $17.99
This gripping high-tech tale will thrill every kid who has ever dreamed of sneaking into Walt Disney World after hours and wondered what happens at night, when the park is closed.
In this fantastical thriller, five young teens tapped as models for theme park "guides" find themselves pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside its walls. Using a cutting-edge technology called DHI--which stands for both Disney Host Interactive and Daylight Hologram Imaging--Finn Whitman, an Orlando teen, and four other kids are transformed into hologram projections that guide guests through the park. The new technology turns out, however, to have unexpected effects that are both thrilling and scary. Soon Finn finds himself transported in his DHI form into the Magic Kingdom at night. Is it real? Is he dreaming?Finn's confusion only increases when he encounters Wayne, an elderly Imagineer who tells him that the park is in grave danger. Led by the scheming witch, Maleficent, a mysterious group of characters called the Overtakers is plotting to destroy Disney's beloved realm, and maybe more.
Read the entire Kingdom Keepers series!
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (book 1)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn (book 2)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow (book3)
- Kingdom Keepers: Power Play (book 4)
- Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game (book 5)
- Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage (book 6)
- Kingdom Keepers: The Insider (book 7)
About the Author
Ridley Pearson is the award-winning author of the best-selling Kingdom Keepers series along with forty other novels for adults (suspense) and young readers (adventure) including cowriting Peter and the Starcatchers. Ridley spends a good deal of his time sneaking around the Disney parks and aboard the Disney Cruise Line ships all in the name of research.