Kingdom Keepers IV (Kingdom Keepers, Book IV): Power Play (Paperback)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Kingdom Keepers series.
- #1: Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers #1) (Prebound): $20.40
- #2: Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2) (Prebound): $20.40
- #3: Kingdom Keepers III (Kingdom Keepers, Book III): Disney in Shadow (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers #5) (Prebound): $20.25
- #6: Kingdom Keepers VI (Kingdom Keepers, Book VI): Dark Passage (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Kingdom Keepers VII (Kingdom Keepers, Book VII): The Insider (Hardcover): $17.99
For the five teens who modeled as Disney Hologram Imaging hosts, life is beginning to settle down when an intriguing video arrives to Philby's computer at school. It's a call for action: the Overtakers, a group of Disney villains, seem to be plotting to attempt a rescue of two of their leaders, both of whom the Disney Imagineers have hidden away somewhere following a violent encounter in Epcot. A staged attack by new Overtakers at Downtown Disney, startles the group.
One of their own, Charlene, is acting strange of late. Has she tired of her role as a Kingdom Keeper or is there something more sinister at play? When caught sneaking into Epcot as her DHI, acting strictly against the group's rules, Finn and Philby take action.
Has the "impossible" occurred? Have the Overtakers created their own holograms? Have they found a way to "jump" from the Virtual Maintenance Network onto the Internet, and if so, what does that mean for the safety of the parks, and the spread and reach of the Overtakers? Are they recruiting an army from outside the parks?
A dark cloud in the Kingdom Keeper era is unfolding, and with dissension in their own ranks, it's unclear if there's any chance of escape.
Read the entire Kingdom Keepers series!
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (book 1)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn (book 2)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow (book3)
- Kingdom Keepers: Power Play (book 4)
- Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game (book 5)
- Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage (book 6)
- Kingdom Keepers: The Insider (book 7)
About the Author
Ridley Pearson is the award-winning co-author, along with Dave Barry, of Peter and the Starcatchers, Peter and the Shadow Thieves, Peter and the Secret of Rundoon, Peter and the Sword of Mercy, Escape From the Carnivale, Cave of the Dark Wind,Blood Tide, and Science Fair. In addition to Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark, Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn, and Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow he is also the author of the young adult thrillers Steel Trapp: The Challenge and Steel Trapp: The Academy. He has written more than twenty best-selling crime novels including Killer View and Killer Weekend. He was the first American to be awarded the Raymond Chandler/Fulbright Fellowship in Detective Fiction at Oxford University.