Joy!: Photographs of Life’s Happiest Moments (Uplifting Books, Happiness Books, Coffee Table Photo Books) (Hardcover)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
Spread joy through photographs of life's happiest moments
Smiles are contagious: Joy! This universal human emotion soothes the soul and lifts the spirit, even in troubled times. From a child's laughter to a grandmother's smile, each photograph offers a reminder that even in the most chaotic times, we can still find a reason to smile. In Joy! Photographs of Life's Happiest Moments, beautiful photos are complemented by poignant quotes about peace, joy, and love by Mother Teresa, Charles Dickens, Emily Dickinson, and others.
- Perfect for sharing with a new parent, a graduate, a loved one, or a friend in need of a pick-me-up.
- Bruce Velick is a gallery curator who looked at thousands of images to find the perfect collection for this exhibition of a book.
- An "Introduction to Joy" by Dr. Robert A. Emmons, a professor of psychology, provides the reader with a brief yet thorough understanding of the concept of joy and what it actually means.
Each photograph in this handy hardcover book captures a moment of pure, unadulterated happiness.
- Makes a great graduation, milestone, new parent, Mother's or Father's Day gift.
- Perfect as a get together conversation piece or coffee table book.
About the Author
Bruce Velick, a former art gallery owner, lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Robert A. Emmons, PhD, is a professor of psychology at the University of California, Davis.