Order to Kill: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #15) (Mass Market)
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE SHOPPING, PLEASE NOTE!
On a temporary basis, beginning on April 2nd, your online book orders with Harvard Book Store will be processed and fulfilled by our partners at Bookshop.org/shop/HarvardBookStore. Please use this link to shop for books.
During this time, we will not be processing book or clothing orders placed here on shop.harvard.com.
We will ONLY be processing the purchases of Harvard Book Store gift cards and harvard.com gift codes made on shop.harvard.com during this time. All book orders must go through Bookshop. (Gift cards and gift codes cannot be used as payment at Bookshop, but can be used when we return to regular operations at Harvard Book Store and harvard.com. Learn more here.)
You can still support Harvard Book Store with book purchases during this time! Shop our recommendations and reading lists (or search the database for more available titles) on bookshop.org/shop/harvardbookstore—30% of all sales from this link will go to Harvard Book Store. Read more about the temporary switch here. THANK YOU!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the A Mitch Rapp Novel series.
- #1: American Assassin: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Transfer of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: The Third Option (A Mitch Rapp Novel #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Separation of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Executive Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Memorial Day (A Mitch Rapp Novel #7) (Mass Market):
- #8: Consent to Kill: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Act of Treason (A Mitch Rapp Novel #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Protect and Defend (A Mitch Rapp Novel #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Extreme Measures: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #11) (Mass Market):
- #12: Pursuit of Honor: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #12) (Mass Market):
- #13: The Last Man: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: Enemy of the State (A Mitch Rapp Novel #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: Red War (A Mitch Rapp Novel #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: Lethal Agent (A Mitch Rapp Novel #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #19: Total Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #19) (Hardcover): $28.99
In a pulse-pounding race to save America, covert operative Mitch Rapp confronts a mortal threat. But this time he might have met his match.
Mitch Rapp is used to winning. But thanks to several scheming and unscrupulous members of the Pakistani secret service, he finds himself chasing false leads from continent to continent in an effort to Pakistani nukes from falling into the hands of terrorists. Together with friend and colleague Scott Coleman, Rapp struggles to prevent the loss of these lethal weapons. Soon it becomes alarmingly clear that the forces in Moscow are bent on fomenting even more chaos and turmoil in the Middle East, and Rapp must go deep into Iraqi territory, posing as an American ISIS recruit. There, he uncovers a plan much more dangerous and insidious than he ever expected—one that could have far-reaching and catastrophic consequences.
Written with the same breathless tension and relentless action as Vince Flynn’s greatest novels, Mitch Rapp’s latest adventure is as timely and provocative as ever.
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Vince Flynn (1966–2013) created one of contemporary fiction’s most popular heroes: CIA counterterrorist agent Mitch Rapp, featured in thirteen of Flynn’s acclaimed political thrillers. All of his novels are New York Times bestsellers, including his stand-alone debut novel, Term Limits.
Kyle Mills is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of nineteen political thrillers, including Red War for Vince Flynn and The Patriot Attack for Robert Ludlum. He initially found inspiration from his father, the former director of Interpol, and still draws on his contacts in the intelligence community to give his books such realism. Avid outdoor athletes, he and his wife have lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, for over twenty years. Visit his website at KyleMills.com.