A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
- #1: A Night to Surrender (Spindle Cove #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: A Lady by Midnight (Spindle Cove #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove #5) (MP3 CD): $39.99
When a devilish lord and a bluestocking set off on the road to ruin . . . time is not on their side.
Minerva Highwood, one of Spindle Cove's confirmed spinsters, needs to be in Scotland.
Colin Sandhurst, Lord Payne, a rake of the first order, needs to be . . . anywhere but Spindle Cove.
These unlikely partners have one week:
to fake an elopementto convince family and friends they're "in love"to outrun armed robbersto survive their worst nightmaresto travel four hundred miles without killing each other
All while sharing a very small carriage by day and an even smaller bed by night.
What they don't have time for is their growing attraction. Much less wild passion. And heaven forbid they spend precious hours baring their hearts and souls.
Suddenly one week seems like exactly enough time to find a world of trouble. And maybe . . . just maybe . . . everlasting love.