Clawback: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #11) (Mass Market)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Ali Reynolds Series series.
- #2: Web of Evil: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Hand of Evil (Ali Reynolds Series #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Cruel Intent (Ali Reynolds Series #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Trial by Fire: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Fatal Error: An Ali Reynolds Mystery (Ali Reynolds Series #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Left for Dead: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Deadly Stakes: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Moving Target: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #9) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #10: Cold Betrayal: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Man Overboard: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: Duel to the Death (Ali Reynolds Series #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The A List (Ali Reynolds Series #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: Credible Threat (Ali Reynolds Series #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: Unfinished Business (Ali Reynolds Series #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: Collateral Damage (Ali Reynolds Series #17) (CD-Audio): $39.99
In New York Times bestselling author J.A. Jance’s timely thriller, Ali Reynolds faces her most controversial mystery yet: the murder of a man whose Ponzi scheme bankrupted hundreds of people, and left them seeking justice...or revenge.
When Ali’s parents lose their life savings to a Ponzi scheme, her father goes to confront his longtime friend and financial advisor, only to stumble upon the scene of a bloody double homicide. With her father suddenly a prime suspect, Ali and her husband work to clear his name and seek justice for her parents, as well as the rest of the scheme’s suddenly impoverished victims. But if Ali’s father is innocent, that can mean only one thing: one of the others is a stone cold killer.
Publishers Weekly promises “series fans will enjoy this highly personal case.” Provocative and gripping, Clawback is further proof that no one writes suspenseful thrillers quite like J.A. Jance.
About the Author
J.A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the Ali Reynolds series, the J.P. Beaumont series, and the Joanna Brady series, as well as five interrelated Southwestern thrillers featuring the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington. Visit her online at JAJance.com.
Praise for Clawback:
“Entertaining. . . . Jance makes it interesting; she never forgets the human side.” —San Jose Mercury News
“Equal parts financial thriller and first-rate mystery. A lesson in pace and plotting from a grand master of the genre.” —Providence Journal
Praise for Cold Betrayal:
"Well-drawn characters, brisk prose, and skillful plotting."
“The prolific Jance knows how to tell a story…fans won’t be disappointed.”
— Publishers Weekly
“Incredible . . . This is a gem by a winning author. . . . Yet another terrific book by Jance that fans and readers will absolutely cheer about.”
— Suspense Magazine
“Ali's good heart and sense of justice combine with well-paced suspense to create a satisfying whole.” –Kirkus Reviews
Praise for J.A Jance:
“Jance skillfully avoids the predictable. . . . Her crisp plotting, sharp characters and realistic dialogue carry Moving Target through its many surprising twists.”
— South Florida Sun Sentinel, on Moving Target
"Jance delivers a devilish page-turner."
"Jance starts her books fast . . . and keeps things moving with cinematic panache. . . . You want an accessible thriller? Jance is your gal . . . Engaging and entertaining."
— Los Angeles Times
— USA Today
"Heart-stopping . . . Jance deftly brings the desert, people, and towns of southeastern Arizona to life."
— Publishers Weekly
"An intriguing plot, colorful characters."
— San Diego Union-Tribune
"Characters so real you want to reach out and hug—or strangle—them. Her dialogue always rings true."
— Cleveland Plain-Dealer
"Entertaining on all counts."
“Loyal fans and newcomers alike will be glad to join feisty Ali in her latest adventure.”
— Kirkus Reviews