Total Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #19) (Hardcover)
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE SHOPPING, PLEASE NOTE!
On a temporary basis, beginning on April 2nd, your online book orders with Harvard Book Store will be processed and fulfilled by our partners at Bookshop.org/shop/HarvardBookStore. Please use this link to shop for books.
During this time, we will not be processing book or clothing orders placed here on shop.harvard.com.
We will ONLY be processing the purchases of Harvard Book Store gift cards and harvard.com gift codes made on shop.harvard.com during this time. All book orders must go through Bookshop. (Gift cards and gift codes cannot be used as payment at Bookshop, but can be used when we return to regular operations at Harvard Book Store and harvard.com. Learn more here.)
You can still support Harvard Book Store with book purchases during this time! Shop our recommendations and reading lists (or search the database for more available titles) on bookshop.org/shop/harvardbookstore—30% of all sales from this link will go to Harvard Book Store. Read more about the temporary switch here. THANK YOU!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the A Mitch Rapp Novel series.
- #1: American Assassin: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Transfer of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: The Third Option (A Mitch Rapp Novel #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Separation of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Executive Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Memorial Day (A Mitch Rapp Novel #7) (Mass Market):
- #8: Consent to Kill: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Act of Treason (A Mitch Rapp Novel #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Protect and Defend (A Mitch Rapp Novel #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Extreme Measures: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #11) (Mass Market):
- #12: Pursuit of Honor: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #12) (Mass Market):
- #13: The Last Man: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: Order to Kill: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: Enemy of the State (A Mitch Rapp Novel #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: Red War (A Mitch Rapp Novel #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: Lethal Agent (A Mitch Rapp Novel #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
In the next thriller in the #1 New York Times bestselling Mitch Rapp series, it’s a race against the clock when ISIS takes out the entire US power grid and throws the country into chaos.
When Mitch Rapp captures ISIS’s top technology expert, he reveals that he was on his way to meet a man who claims to have the ability to bring down America’s power grid. Rapp is determined to eliminate this shadowy figure, but the CIA’s trap fails.
The Agency is still trying to determine what went wrong when ISIS operatives help this cyber terrorist do what he said he could—plunge the country into darkness. With no concept of how this unprecedented act was accomplished, the task of getting the power back on could take months. Perhaps even years.
Rapp and his team embark on a desperate search for the only people who know how to repair the damage—the ones responsible. But his operating environment is like nothing he’s experienced before. Computers and communication networks are down, fuel can no longer be pumped from gas stations, water and sanitation systems are on the brink of collapse, and the supply of food is running out.
Can Rapp get the lights back on before America descends irretrievably into chaos?
This compulsive thriller proves once again that the Mitch Rapp series is “the best of the best when it comes to the world of special ops” (Booklist, starred review).
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Vince Flynn (1966–2013) created one of contemporary fiction’s most popular heroes: CIA counterterrorist agent Mitch Rapp, featured in thirteen of Flynn’s acclaimed political thrillers. All of his novels are New York Times bestsellers, including his stand-alone debut novel, Term Limits.
Kyle Mills is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of nineteen political thrillers, including Red War for Vince Flynn and The Patriot Attack for Robert Ludlum. He initially found inspiration from his father, the former director of Interpol, and still draws on his contacts in the intelligence community to give his books such realism. Avid outdoor athletes, he and his wife have lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, for over twenty years. Visit his website at KyleMills.com.