SAT Study Guide Premium, 2023: Comprehensive Review with 8 Practice Tests + an Online Timed Test Option (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
ALL NEW Barron's SAT Premium Study Guide includes everything you need to be prepared for exam day with comprehensive review and practice that reflects the most recent SAT! This edition also incudes the most up-to-date information on the new digital exam.
All the Review You Need to Be Prepared
- An expert overview of the SAT, including test scoring methods and advice on college entrance requirements
- In-depth subject review covering all sections of the test: Reading, Writing and Language, and Mathematics
- Hundreds of additional practice questions in each subject review section
- Tips and strategies throughout from our Barron's author and SAT expert
Practice with Confidence
- 8 full-length practice tests--5 in the book and 3 online-- including 1 diagnostic test to assess your skills and target your studying
- Review chapters contain additional practice questions on each subject
- All practice questions include detailed answer explanations
- 3 full-length practice tests online with a timed test option to simulate exam experience
- Detailed answer explanations included with expert advice
- Scoring to check your learning progress
Looking to know more about the Digital SAT? Check out our free e-book, Digital SAT Preview: What to Expect + Tips and Strategies.
About the Author
About the Author
Brian W. Stewart, M.Ed., Dublin, OH
Brian is the author of ACT, SAT, and PSAT test preparation books published through Barron's Educational Series. Brian is the President of BWS Education Consulting, Inc., a test preparation and tutoring company based in Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana: www.bwseducationconsulting.com. Brian and his staff have helped students achieve perfect scores on the ACT, SAT, and PSAT, and reach their college admissions goals. BWS Education Consulting is available to work with students anywhere in the world via online tutoring.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.