MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review 2023-2024: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
Kaplan’s MCAT Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills Review 2023–2024 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way—offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. This book has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying about whether your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 100 questions in the book and access to even more online—more practice than any other MCAT CARS book on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive CARS subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including a full-length practice test, help you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.