Goob and His Grandpa: Habit 7 (Ready-to-Read Level 2) (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #7) (Paperback)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series.
- #1: Just the Way I Am: Habit 1 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #1) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #2: When I Grow Up: Habit 2 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #2) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #3: A Place for Everything: Habit 3 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #3) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #4: Sammy and the Pecan Pie: Habit 4 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #4) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #5: Lily and the Yucky Cookies: Habit 5 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #5) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #6: Sophie and the Perfect Poem: Habit 6 (The 7 Habits of Happy Kids #6) (Hardcover): $7.99
Discover the importance of friendship with the 7 Oaks gang in this Level 2 Ready-to-Read edition of the seventh book in the 7 Habits of Happy Kids series from Sean Covey and Stacy Curtis.
After the death of his grandfather, Goob has a hard time getting back into his normal routine. But when all of his friends spend time with him doing the things he loves to do, he discovers ways to stop feeling so sad.
Each of the Level 2 Ready-to-Reads in this winning series focuses on one habit.
About the Author
Sean Covey is a business executive, author, speaker, and innovator. He is President of FranklinCovey Education and is devoted to transforming education throughout the world through a principle-centered leadership approach. Sean is a New York Times bestselling author and has written several books, including the Wall Street Journal #1 business bestseller The 4 Disciplines of Execution, The 6 Most Important Decisions You’ll Ever Make, The 7 Habits of Happy Kids, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which has been translated into twenty languages and sold over 8 million copies worldwide. Sean and his wife, Rebecca, live with their children in the Rocky Mountains.
Stacy Curtis is the illustrator of The 7 Habits of Happy Kids series by Sean Covey and the Once Upon a Tim series by bestselling author Stuart Gibbs. He lives with his wife and dog in Oak Lawn, Illinois.