The Cutting Edge Lib/E (Lincoln Rhyme #14) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Lincoln Rhyme series.
- #1: The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Coffin Dancer: A Novel (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: The Empty Chair (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: The Stone Monkey: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: The Vanished Man: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: The Twelfth Card: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: The Cold Moon (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: The Broken Window (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #9: The Burning Wire (Lincoln Rhyme Novel #9) (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: The Kill Room Lib/E: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel (Lincoln Rhyme Novels #10) (Compact Disc): $89.99
- #11: The Kill Room (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #11) (Large Print / Hardcover): $42.00
- #12: The Skin Collector (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $40.00
- #13: The Steel Kiss (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: The Cutting Edge (A Lincoln Rhyme Novel #15) (Hardcover): $28.00
Dangerously good. Distinctively Deaver.
Lincoln Rhyme and Amelia Sachs return to New York City to confront a killer terrorizing couples at their happiest-and most vulnerable.
In the early hours of a quiet, weekend morning in Manhattan's Diamond District, a brutal triple murder shocks the city. Lincoln Rhyme and Amelia Sachs quickly take the case. Curiously, the killer has left behind a half-million dollars' worth of gems at the murder scene, a jewelry store on Forty-Seventh Street. As more crimes follow, it becomes clear that the killer's target is not gems but engaged couples themselves.
The Promisor vows to take the lives of men and women during their most precious moments-midway through the purchase of an engagement ring, after a meeting with a wedding planner, trying on the perfect gown for a day that will never come. The Promisor arrives silently, armed with knife or gun, and a time of bliss is transformed, in an instant, to one of horror.
Soon the Promisor makes a dangerous mistake: leaving behind an innocent witness, Vimal Lahori, a talented young diamond cutter, who can help Rhyme and Sachs blow the lid off the case. They must track down Vimal before the killer can correct his fatal error. Then disaster strikes, threatening to tear apart the very fabric of the city-and providing the perfect cover for the killer to slip through the cracks.