Trauma Nursing Secrets (Paperback)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
The dynamic field of trauma nursing has emerged into a specialty that demands a Nursing Secrets book of its own. Trauma Nursing Secrets covers trauma nursing from the pre-hospital phase to the trauma resuscitation area, and follow the patient into the Intensive Care Unit and then into rehabilitation. Specific issues covered include forensics, trauma prevention, system injuries, toxicology in the trauma patient, organ procurement, skin, wounds, and ostomies, and evidenced-based practice.
- Engaging, interactive Q & A format
- Concise answers with valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets"
- 17 succinct chapters written for quick review
- All the most important, "need-to-know" questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secret Series(R)
- Thorough, highly detailed index