Cats Can't Shoot (Pru Marlowe Pet Noir #2) (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Pru Marlowe Pet Noir series.
- #1: Dogs Don't Lie: A Pru Marlowe Pet Noir (Paperback): $18.99
- #3: Parrots Prove Deadly (Pru Marlowe Pet Noir #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #4: Panthers Play for Keeps (Pru Marlowe Pet Noir #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #5: Kittens Can Kill Lib/E: A Pru Marlowe Pet Noir Mystery (Compact Disc): $76.00
- #6: When Bunnies Go Bad (Pru Marlowe Pet Noir #6) (Hardcover): $26.95
- #7: Fear on Four Paws (Pru Marlowe Pet Noir #7) (Hardcover): $26.95
When Pru Marlowe gets the call that there's been a cat shooting, she's furious. Animal brutality is the one thing that this tough animal psychic won't stand for, and she's determined to care for the traumatized pet. But when Pru finds out that the cat did the shooting - accidentally setting off a rare dueling pistol - she realizes something else is going on. Could the white Persian really have killed her owner? Or did the whole bloody mess have something to do with that pricey collectible? With the white cat turning a deaf ear to her questions, Pru must tune in to Beauville's other pampered residents - from the dead man's elite social set to their equally spoiled pets - and learn the truth before her ex, a former New York cop, gets too close. In a world where value is determined by a price tag, only Pru and her trusty tabby Wallis can figure out if this was a case of feline felony...or if some human has set the Persian up to be the ultimate cat's paw.