Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Special Order - Arrival Times Vary
Developed specifically for students aiming to score above the 90th percentile, Kaplan's GMAT 800 provides the prep you need to get the high score you want. The average GMAT score for students admitted to the top 10 business schools is nearly 720, and those top schools only accept about 15 percent of applicants. GMAT 800 can help you score higher and give you application a boost with advanced practice, focused review, and expert strategies.
- More than 300 of the toughest practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Online Quiz Bank with 100 additional questions for extra practice
- Focused guidelines for tackling each Quantitative and Verbal question type
- Proven test-taking strategies for high-difficulty content
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.