Ancient Japanese Waves Adult Coloring Book Hamonshu: A Collection Of Ancient Abstract Wave Inspired Line Drawings Perfect For Adult Coloring - Authent (Paperback)
This ancient collection of Japanese line drawings were originally created by the little known Japanese artist Mori Yuzan and titled Hamonshu. This wide collection of drawings feature the various forms of waves as they swell, crash and swirl. Celebrate the beauty of these authentic Japanese illustrations as you add your unique touch of color and decorative elements.Authentic Restored Original Artwork
This coloring book is comprised of restored original line drawings by Mori Yuzan. The lines are authentically irregular because they are derived from original works of art. Some pages are fully detailed while others have only a small sampling of wave inspired art giving you the opportunity to add your own decorative elements.
- Convenient 7"x10" size for a lovely coloring experience
- Over 40 pages of origianal art to color
- Each page is blank on the back to prevent bleed through
- As additional protection, insert a thin sheet behind your coloring page
- These pages are ideal for use with coloring pencils and the paper is not designed to be used with wet mediums such as paint