Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2) (Prebound)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Kingdom Keepers series.
- #1: Disney After Dark (Kingdom Keepers #1) (Prebound): $20.40
- #3: Kingdom Keepers III (Kingdom Keepers, Book III): Disney in Shadow (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Kingdom Keepers IV (Kingdom Keepers, Book IV): Power Play (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers #5) (Prebound): $20.25
- #6: Kingdom Keepers VI (Kingdom Keepers, Book VI): Dark Passage (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Kingdom Keepers VII (Kingdom Keepers, Book VII): The Insider (Hardcover): $17.99
Award-winning author, Ridley Pearson delivers his 2nd installment in the famed Kingdom Keepers series
It's supposed to be a happy day at the Magic Kingdom--the return of the teenaged holographic hosts. But things go very wrong when a sudden lightning storm disrupts the celebration, and Amanda's mysterious sister, Jez, disappears.
The only clue is the sighting of a wild monkey in the Magic Kingdom during the storm. The mystery deepens as Finn is contacted by Wayne, an old man he hasn't heard from in months. Wayne tells Finn that there's trouble at the Animal Kingdom: the evil Overtakers have gained control of one of the computer servers that will be used to operate Daylight Holographic Imaging there. That means that if any of the holographic hosts fall asleep, they will go into comas--permanently.
Filled with action and brimming with the same meticulous detail as The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark, this second book in the series--Disney at Dawn--is the result of hands-on research behind the scenes at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Young and older readers alike will get a glimpse into a second Disney kingdom. The wild rides have only just begun; and the clock is ticking.
Read the entire Kingdom Keepers series
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (book 1)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn (book 2)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow (book3)
- Kingdom Keepers: Power Play (book 4)
- Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game (book 5)
- Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage (book 6)
- Kingdom Keepers: The Insider (book 7)
About the Author
Ridley Pearson is the award-winning author of the best-selling Kingdom Keepers series along with forty other novels for adults (suspense) and young readers (adventure) including cowriting Peter and the Starcatchers. Ridley spends a good deal of his time sneaking around the Disney parks and aboard the Disney Cruise Line ships all in the name of research.