iPhone 11 Series USER GUIDE: The Complete Manual to Master Your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Max and iOS 13. Includes Tips and Tricks (Paperback)
We have updated this guide and have included more helpful tips to ensure you get the most out of your iPhone 11. All the issues raised in the reviews have been addressed. If you are looking for a complete guide that will give you all the hidden tips and tricks to maximize the benefit of your iPhone 11, this is the guide for you.
The iPhone 11, the latest additions to the Apple iPhone family, is finally out after much anticipations and speculations. The iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max replaced the iPhone XR, XS and XS Max devices phased out by Apple. These new iPhone devices come preloaded with iOS 13.
iOS 13 has lots of new features that can look overwhelming when using it for the first time even for old iPhone Users. This book will help you explore all the new features in iOS 13 as well as guide you to achieve better productivity with your iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
Some of the things you would learn in this book include:
- Setting up your iPhone 11
- Cycle Tracking in the Health App
- Using the Find My App
- Edit Photos and Rotate Videos
- Use Sign-IN-With-Apple
- Enable Dark Mode
- How to Use Favorites in the Apple Maps
- Use Look Around feature in Apple Maps
- Customize Your Memoji and Animoji
- Share Music Over AirPods
- Play Live Radio Through Siri
- Add Siri Shortcuts
- Use Screen Time
- Set App Limits
- How to Use the New Reminders app
- Swipe Typing
- Disable/ Enable Haptic Touch
- Remove Location Details from your Photos
- Set Profile picture and Name in iMessages
- Optimized Battery Charging
- Pair your iPhone with a DualShock 4 and Xbox one S
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Redo and Undo Gestures
- Connect to Paired Bluetooth Devices or Wi-fi from Control Center
- Download Large Apps over Cellular Network
- Scan Documents and Save screenshots Straight to Files App
- Operating the Safari Browser
- And lots more
Click on Buy Now to get this book and begin to do more with your iPhone.