Many women believe there is nothing that can be done about their PCOS diagnosis...
Sometimes it can seem as if there are no real options for undoing the pandemonium of issues that Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome does to our bodies, which can cause us to feel stress, or even begin to lose hope.
Before you throw in the towel, it is important to know that countless recorded cases of women reversing unwanted symptoms, balancing their body's hormones, and achieving successful pregnancies after a PCOS diagnosis have proven there is hope for all of us.
But of course, we often grow tired of the typical, broken record advice often repeated by our doctors. "Diet. Lose weight. Get pregnant."
Why rely on this vague, unspecific, and difficult advice when a volume of new studies has amounted very recently that show results that can be achieved through a variety of techniques easily available to us all?
And best of all, they are not all rooted in diet restriction and exercise.
I'm leaving the diet advice entirely to my other book, The PCOS Diet, and devoting this volume exclusively to information extracted from the wealth of new scientific studies on PCOS, many relating to fertility and pregnancy, that have been almost entirely ignored until now.
As the only PCOS book not to focus on weight loss methods of treating the syndrome, you will find a near-exhaustive collection of the non-diet related techniques of treating PCOS currently available to you. Leaving no stone unturned, this book examines the studies mentioned, while also exploring the home remedies, some of them strange seeming, that many women swear by
Inside, you will find:
- How one specific type of bacteria can reduce your symptoms by up to 21%
- The symptom destroying supplements doctors don't prescribe, but you need to be taking
- How to target specific symptoms, and the results you should expect
- Fertility advice and all the facts behind achieving a pregnancy with PCOS
- How one specific type of nut is causing some women's symptoms to vanish
- Mindset techniques to combat stress and mood swings
- What PCOS really means for your chances at motherhood
- The one type of food you need to avoid at all costs
and much more...
Yes, this volume does contain the core PCOS advice that every woman needs to know and many of us have heard before, but is also guaranteed to contain new, previously unpublished nuggets of information for the veterans out there. Even if the methods you've tried have been ineffective, you are not out of options, and you can find them inside. Don't leave your pregnancy or your symptoms up to chance Scroll up and add this book to your cart