Risk Based Auditing: Using ISO 19011:2018 (Paperback)
What is Risk Based Auditing (RBA)?
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) incorporated Risk Based Thinking (RBT) into ISO 9001:2015 ISO incorporated Risk Based Auditing into ISO 19011:2015. and its management system standards. ISO: Risk Based Thinking is the first book to address risk based auditing which is fundamental to first-party, second-party, and third-party auditing in all the new ISO families of standards. Learn what RBA means and most importantly understand what you need to do to manage, plan, conduct, and report Risk Based Audits. Everyone who is certified to ISO 9001:2015 or any ISO standard should read this book to understand and implement RBA.
What This Book Can Do for You?
- Explains the integration of risk into auditing all ISO Management Systems.
- Answers the critical questions you need to know about RBA and risk management.
- Explains key risk concepts such as Risk Based Auditing, managing RBA programs, planning, conducting, and reporting Risk Based Audits.
- Explains in detail ISO 19011:2018.
- Explains in detail the steps for planning, conducting, and reporting Risk Based Audits.
- Presents insider tips and tools known to first-party, second-party, and third-party auditors.
- Access almost 2,000 risk and quality articles through CERM Academy.
- Get Lessons Learned at the end of each key question.
- Get free course materials such as using FMEA's in ISO 9001:2015.