Lonely Planet Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands 10 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive among luminous coral reefs; watch a traditional singsing festival group; or sleep in a stilt house on the mighty Sepik river, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetPapua New Guinea & Solomon Islands:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - the Kokoda Trail, history, environment, culture, politics
- Over45 maps
- Covers Port Moresby, Central Province, Oro Province, Milne Bay Province, Morobe Province, Madang Province, the Highlands, the Sepik, Island Provinces, the Solomon Islands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Papua New Guinea & Solomon Islands, our most comprehensive guide to Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)