Collateral Damage (Ali Reynolds Series #17) (CD-Audio)
At Distributor - We Can Usually Get It in 3-8 Days!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the Ali Reynolds Series series.
- #2: Web of Evil (Ali Reynolds Series #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Hand of Evil (Ali Reynolds Series #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Cruel Intent (Ali Reynolds Series #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Trial by Fire: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Fatal Error: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Left for Dead: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Deadly Stakes: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Moving Target: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #9) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #10: Cold Betrayal: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #10) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #11: Clawback: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #11) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #12: Man Overboard: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: Duel to the Death (Ali Reynolds Series #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The A List (Ali Reynolds Series #14) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #15: Credible Threat (Ali Reynolds Series #15) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #16: Unfinished Business (Ali Reynolds Series #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
Ali Reynolds and High Noon Enterprises face the dangerous consequences of one man’s desperate search for revenge in this unputdownable thriller from J.A. Jance, the New York Times bestselling author who “has been delivering must-read books for a long time” (The Real Book Spy).
After spending twenty years behind bars, Frank Muñoz, a disgraced former cop, is out on parole and focused on just one thing: revenge. The wife who abandoned him after his arrest, the mistress who ratted him out for abetting a money-laundering scheme, the detectives who presided over his case all those years ago—they all have targets on their backs.
For Ali Reynolds, the first Christmas without her father is riddled with grief and uncertainty. And with her husband and founding partner of High Noon Enterprises, B. Simpson, preoccupied by an upcoming New Year’s trip to London, she is ready for a break. But when Stu Ramey barges into her home with grave news about a serious—and suspicious—accident on the highway to Phoenix involving B.’s car, things reach a breaking point.
At the hospital, a groggy, post-op B. insists that Ali take his place at a ransomware conference in London, as troubles brimming around High Noon come to light. But questions remain: Who would go to such lengths to cut the tech company from the picture? And what if Ali and the rest of the team are also in danger?
About the Author
J.A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the Ali Reynolds series, the J.P. Beaumont series, and the Joanna Brady series, as well as five Southwestern thrillers featuring the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and raised in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington. Visit her online at JAJance.com.
"Narrator Karen Ziemba brings a matter-of-fact tone to this Ali Reynolds mystery. Ziemba lets listeners into the minds of its many characters on both sides of the law, starting with an ex-cop who’s planning revenge on the people who helped send him to prison. Ziemba’s delivery also illuminates the contributions of the law enforcement figures who prevent the contract killings the ex-cop has ordered. An awkward conversation between one of Reynolds’s team members and a policeman who is on the case is augmented by Ziemba’s gentle explanation of how the exchange could have gone better. The flat voice of the AI that assists Reynolds stays fresh throughout."
— AudioFile Magazine