The Little Book of Dad: Perfect Words for Awesome Dads (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Little Book Of... series.
- #1: Michelle Obama: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 170 Quotes (Hardcover): $9.95
- #2: The Little Book of London: The Greatest City in the World (Hardcover): $8.95
- #5: Ew, David, and Other Quotes: The Little Guide to Schitt's Creek, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #6: That's What They Said: The Little Guide to the Office, Unofficial & Unauthorised (Hardcover): $8.95
- #7: The Little Book of Running: For Everyone from the Bigginner to the Long-Distance Runner (Hardcover): $8.95
- #9: The Little Book of Prosecco: Sparkling Perfection (Hardcover): $8.95
- #10: Kamala Harris: Quotes to Live by: A Life-Affirming Collection of More Than 150 Quotes (Hardcover): $8.95
- #11: Joe Biden: Quotes to Live by (Hardcover): $8.95
- #12: The Little Book of Trees: An Arboretum of Tree Lore (Hardcover): $8.95
- #14: The Little Book of Being Vegan (Hardcover): $8.95
- #15: The Little Book of Avocado (Hardcover): $8.95
With jokes, quotes, to-do lists and even dad bod tips, this laugh-out-loud handsomely packaged gift is a hilarious celebration of the world's most misunderstood and fragile species of man.
Their bellies may stretch their spandex beyond saving and their capes may only fly after an ominous-sounding fart, but - make no mistake - dads are superheroes. Well, half the time, at least. Because, let's not forget, when it comes to messing things up, dads are also incredibly self-sufficient. Ignored by moms everywhere and taken advantage by babies of all ages, being a dad is arguably the world's toughest job (after motherhood, of course). Overworked, underpaid and constantly in need of feeding, dads deserve just as much attention, validation and an equal share of the duvet as moms, and yet often have to settle for second best. From taxi-ing teenagers to funding fun, juggling jobs to half-baking house chores, dads simply are the best. Even at their hungover worst.
Little Book of Dad is a celebration of dad-hood, daddy-ing and all the dad-based shenanigans that comes with it. The bitesize fun book is the perfect impulse gift for exhausted dads of all strange shapes, sizes and smells, which, last time we looked, was all of them.