Bookkiping For Small Business (Paperback)
Launch a profitable home-based business today and get started on your journey to financial freedom with this guide to setting up a successful virtual bookkeeping business
Are you tired of being stressed out by your soul-draining 9 to 5 job and are looking for the perfect remote side hustle to help you earn a serious income from the comfort of your home while giving you time to do the thing you really want to, like spending time with your family or pursuing your true passions?
If yes, then you've come to the right place.
In this comprehensive guide, you're going to uncover a proven remote business that allows you to start a virtual bookkeeping business from scratch while maintaining your precious freedom.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover inside Bookkeeping
- Everything you need to know about the absolutely vital task of business bookkeeping
- The subtle, but important differences between accounting and bookkeeping
- The 10 major tasks that comprise what being a bookkeeper really entails in the 21st century
- 3 little-known secrets to help you run a successful small bookkeeping business
- A concise introduction to the two major types of bookkeeping practiced in the modern business world
- Surefire tips and proven steps to follow when handling accounting for small businesses
- The 5 core fundamentals of small business accounting you absolutely need to be aware of
- A detailed, lucid overview of the accrual method accounting vs. the cash basis method accounting
- A glossary of basic accounting terminology you need to know about
- An in-depth guide to the all-important accounting equation
- How to process and record business transactions without fuss or headaches
- How to choose the right accounting software for small business accounting
- ...and much, much more
Even if you don't have much experience with accounting or bookkeeping right now and can't tell the difference between debit and credit, this guide will equip with the skills you need to provide massive value to small businesses they'd be willing to pay you pretty sums of money for and allow you live a life of financial freedom and independence.