Excel 2021: The Key To Becoming an Excel Master in Less Than 30 Minutes a Day A Complete Step-by-Step Guide from Beginner to Exper (Hardcover)
Do you wish to perfect your Microsoft Excel knowledge to unlock its full range of functions, especially those that are most useful for individual users and businesses?
And are you looking for a guide that will take away the guesswork from the whole process and even show you cool shortcuts that will save you your valuable time while making sure that you unlock functions you probably didn't even think existed yet are very helpful?
If you've answered YES, Let This Book Help You Understand Microsoft Excel Inside Out So You Can Make The Most Of What It Was Meant To Do
Microsoft Excel is powerful.
That's why it is a go-to tool for individuals and organizations around the world - because it supports functions that are useful for individual users and those that can be used for enterprise-level processing. And if you see what anyone with a strong background in Microsoft Excel can do with the program, you will want to learn about it to streamline so many things in your life.
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading.
In it, you will discover:
- Why Excel is so important whether for work or work positions
- How to get started with Microsoft Excel, including how to create your first workbook
- Basic functions on MS Excel, including what are cells, how to select cells, how to start formulas, shortcuts and more
- How to make the most of different functions like Ctrl+C and Ctrl+Alt+V, creating columns and rows, selecting, activating and editing cells, formatting cells, how to format, searching workbooks, find, find and replace and more
- How to use the formula function on Excel, including some of the basic functions in Excel like additions, subtraction, multiplication, division and more
- The different Formula's text, Logical's formula, counting functions including Concatenate, Textjoin, Left, Right, mid, trim, length, search, lower, upper, proper, IF, IFS, county, count and much more.
- How to make the most of Conditional formula functions like SUMIF, AVERAGE IF, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, COUNTIFS, and MINIFS
- How you can use the date and time functions for your benefit, including Today, now, datediff, workday, networkdays, date, year, month, day, edate, and weekday
- How to manage errors with Excel using Iferror, Ifna, and aggregate functions
- The ins and outs of functions like sorting, grouping, filtering cells and merge cell
- How to make the most of conditional formatting to remove duplicates, and highlight duplicates
- The best way to use Pivot tables and charts in Excel
- And really...much more
What's more - everything is clearly outlined and detailed to ensure that you unlock all the functions of Windows or Mac
Even if you are not tech-savvy, this book will take away the guesswork so you feel confident about the whole process
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started