Sous Vide Cookbook: 600 Easy Foolproof Recipes to Cook Meat, Seafood and Vegetables in Low Temperature for Everyone, from Beginner to Adva (Hardcover)
Do you struggle to get the same results in your kitchen as the chefs you watch on TV?Do you feel like you're fighting the food as it cooks?Did you buy a Sous Vide Cooker but the results are not great or do you want to challenge yourself and expand your culinary horizons?
If so, then you need Sous Vide Cookbook
Sous Vide is a French culinary technique that allows you to cook food at a precise temperature in a water bath. Your food will turn out perfectly every time, without ever burning or overcooking.
This technique is perfect for cooking every cut of meat or fish; from the most tender to some tough cuts, the result will be always amazing.
Sous Vide is also great to cook vegetables at a precise temperature, preventing them from getting mushy and losing their taste, or it can be used to prepare amazing deserts
In this book, you will find the concentrate of more than 30 years of experience. Sophia Marchesi will guide you on a culinary journey around the world with a selection of her favorites recipes.
Sous Vide Cookbook contains over 600 recipes for both experts and novices.
In this book, you will find:
- Benefits of Cooking with Sous Vide
- Quick and Easy Recipes
- A collection of delicious Appetizer and Snack Recipes
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Recipes from all around the world
- Sides Recipes
- Healthy Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes
- Healthy and Cheat Dessert Recipes
- And much more
Every recipe is accurately written in order to take the guesswork out of making amazing meals with detailed cooking instructions, you will find:
- List of required ingredients: Quantities are clearly defined to avoid any errors. Most of the ingredients can be easily found in your local farmer's market. For exotic ingredients substitutions options are provided.
- Step-by-step cooking instructions: The cooking with Sous Vide technique is about precision. Every recipe always contains the exact cooking time and temperature required to have the best results. Also, cooking charts for different cuts of meat and fish will give you all the support you need in case you want to personalize a recipe.
- Nutritional information and serving size: Keep track of the nutrients and calories going into your body
Anyone can use sous vide to prepare common, everyday foods because it's easy to use and requires no special skills. Sous vide is also a much faster and reliable way to prepare your food than traditional methods. You'll be able to create more dishes in less time and effort.
Ready to get started? BUY NOW