How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech (Paperback)
How about ... change lives ... to sell truckloads of books ... to make money ... to go places you never thought you would ... to make a difference ... to have fun.
Did you know that the fear of public speaking is known as glossophobia? And that over 74% of the public suffers from it? And, did you know that for authors, speaking is the #1 way sell thousands of books?
In How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech, your take-aways include:
- How to pitch to the decision maker.
- How to move from "free" to "fee."
- How to identify your key points and create stories to engage your audience.
- How to hook an audience within the first few minutes of your presentation.
- How to create a closing that delivers the "buzz" factor.
- How to discover sponsors and secure them.
- How to market your speech to meeting planners.
Finally, here's the guide that speakers and wannabe speakers need. It's the ready-set-go how to create a speech, building a speaking business and market you as a successful speaker.