How to Create Crowdfunding Success for Authors and Writers (Paperback)
Discover the World of OPM ... Crowdfunding ... and Other People's Money
You've written a book ... and now you need money for design and printing; money for marketing; money to develop a website; even money for a PR campaign. Money. If your resources are low and your bank yawns when you approach it, there's another way.
Welcome to OPM-Other People's Money ... money that is given to you and money that you don't have to pay back. Welcome to Crowdfundin101.
You want the odds to be on your side. You want to be in the 35 percent minority that succeeds if you are an author or author-to-be. Not the 65 percent that don't.
How to Create Crowdfunding Success for Authors and Writers will show you how to:
- Create rewards that are slick, click and tick with donors.
- Identify timelines: pre, during and post a crowdfunding campaign.
- Determine which crowdfunding sites are best for authors and writers.
- Pinpoint the essentials that every successful crowdfunding campaign has.
- Get hot tips for creating momentum and the final push.
- Structure a social media checklist that's ideal for your project.
Here's the guide you've been looking for that is easy and understandable-one that shows you how to set budgets and limit costs. Does crowdfunding work? Yes. Is it doable? Absolutely ... with some help.
With How to Create Crowdfunding Success for Authors and Writers, you've got Judith Briles at your side. As The Book Shepherd and publishing expert, all her crowdfunded authors have been over-funded. You can be too.