Integrative Nutrition: A Whole-Life Approach to Health and Happiness (Hardcover)
There is no one-size-fits-all diet.
Fad diets all promise miraculous results for your outward appearance – yet people continue to eat poorly, gain weight and depend on medications and operations to maintain their health.
It's time for a reality check: there is no one-size-?ts-all diet. Learn the secrets of intuitive eating and start building a new relationship with your body. Integrative Nutrition is loaded with valuable insights into nutritional theories, simple ways to nurture your body and holistic approaches to maximize health. Integrative Nutrition o?ers a play-by-play for proper nutrition and personal growth, and is packed with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes.
What Integrative Nutrition can do for you:
- Learn the truth about food corporations, pharmaceutical companies and obesity.
- Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of many popular diets and cleanses.
- Discover why your body craves certain foods and why you should listen to those cravings.
- Explore the connection between food, sexuality, spirituality and work.
- Find out how cooking at home can boost your health.
- Add more to your diet rather than cut back.
- Release your dependency on restaurant food, fast food and processed food.
- Don't be a health food addict: enjoy your favorite foods without guilt.
About the Author
Joshua Rosenthal MScED is the founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, an online higher education school where students are trained as Health Coaches and receive the holistic nutrition education and business skills to go out into the world and make a contribution to the health and happiness of everyone. Founded by Rosenthal in 1992, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition has grown from a small classroom of passionate individuals to a global community of over 100,000 students and graduates in over 155 countries worldwide. His revolutionary approach introduces a wide variety of dietary theories – from Eastern to Western, ancient to modern and everything in between. He identified that the food on your plate is secondary to healthy relationships, regular physical activity, a fulfilling career, and a spiritual practice – all of which can fill your soul and satisfy your hunger for life. Joshua is a highly sensitive healer with a Master’s of Science degree in Education and 30 years in the fields of whole foods, personal coaching, and teaching.