Not Just in Sickness But Also in Health: Moving Beyond Sickcare to Health Optimization for All (Hardcover)
MAKE A VOW TO GOOD HEALTH
How much time each year do you spend interacting with a doctor? A vast majority of people spend less than 1 percent of their time in clinical interactions. While clinical care is certainly vital, it affects only 30 percent of our overall health status. So, why not do better acknowledging the drivers of the other 70 percent of total health and well-being where we spend 99 percent of our time? We deserve a healthcare system that systematically supports our daily living needs to complement clinical care.
Not Just in Sickness ... But Also in Health details how we can create the next generation of benefit plans, including an intelligent ecosystem of personalized resources, capable of supporting how each person can achieve and sustain their optimal health.