Catering Business By Getting The Food Truck: Finding Reliable Staff And Training Them: The Start-Up Phase Of Your Business (Paperback)
This book takes you from the idea of running a food truck business to a step-by-step of how to launch your business.
The goal of this book is to walk you through the process of creating your own business while staying in complete compliance with the law and saving you a lot of money
Specifically, you will learn:
- How to easily create your business plan?
- 5 strategies to easily get financing for your business
- What legal structure should you give your business?
- Everything you need to know about insurance and permission from the municipality to park your truck on its property.
- Buy, rent or build your own truck? I can assure you that choosing the right track is the same as choosing the right partner
- Equipment: from the generator to POS payments
- The 10 best locations to park your truck. Can I park on private property?
- 11 tips for creating a menu that will make your customers' mouths water and set you apart from the competition