My Traceable Alphabet Book: Traceable alphabet letters for preschool, colourable pictures, and more... For Ages 3+ (Activity Books #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Activity Books series.
"My Traceable Alphabet Book" helps your child take their first step confidently into the fun world of writing.
It progressively helps kids learn the alphabet and build penmanship skills by including a coloring section at the beginning of each alphabet.
With 80+ pages of practice, your child can trace uppercase and lowercase letters, and even blank spaces to develop motor control for writing well while also learning to recognize each letter.
The Book comes with:
- Premium matte cover design
- Printed on high-quality papers
- Perfectly sized at 8.5" x 11"
Advice & Tips:
Never lose your patience when your child is learning how to write. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Provide a quiet, comfortable, and warm atmosphere to work with your child.
- Make sure your child understands the directions before beginning a handwriting lesson.
- Show your child how to write on a separate paper while you're giving the instructions.
- Limit each session to one or two lessons.