Your Complete Guide To AFib: The Essential Manual For Every Patient With Atrial Fibrillation (Paperback)
"After reading this book, I am now ready to overcome Atrial Fibrillation"
♥ This is the kind of book patients need to be given when diagnosed with AFib. ♥
This is the blueprint for tackling AFib in one concise book.
No more piecing together bits and pieces of information about AFib.
This complete guide on Atrial Fibrillation breaks down a complex and seemingly unsolvable issue: how to cure AFib.
Is it curable?
We've often been told it is not; it's something you live with, and it will get worse over time.
That's not entirely true.
There is a lot you can do to potentially put your AFib in remission, including lifestyle optimization choices such as losing weight, eating right, getting therapeutic sleep, exercising, and monitoring biomarkers.
If you want peace of mind and to better understand your doctor, Your Complete Guide To AFib, by Dr. Percy F. Morales, M.D. is a must-read.
Top 5 Key Takeaways From This Thorough Atrial Fibrillation Book:
● Educate yourself on the symptoms, risks, and treatment options as comprehensively as possible in an easy-to-read and concise format designed for every patient with atrial fibrillation.
● Discover new and alternative AFib treatment options, find out how AFib progresses, and how to reduce risk of stroke.
● Broaden your horizons and discover lifestyle modifications that may lead to drastic health improvements.
● Create your own AFib Action Plan by identifying & eliminating triggers, help improve your symptoms, and allow you to live life safely on your own terms, with less medications.
● Arm yourself with expert-approved, easy-to-understand knowledge and overcome daily AFib struggles.
Dr. Percy F. Morales, M.D., has compiled his years of expertise in the fields of cardiology and electrophysiology to share the realities of this dangerous disease, but then counter it with this silver lining: you can reverse and potentially stop the progression of AFib in your life.
The power to regain control over your AFib is in your hands.
Discover the answers and get your copy today.