Fast Facts About EKGs for Nurses (Kobo eBook)
In an easy-to-use ìFast Factsî format, this pocket-sized reference provides clear and precise access to basic EKG information and EKG recognition guidelines that nurses use daily. The guide helps readers to accurately identify EKG rhythms and provides clear explanations of cardiac anatomy and electrical conduction pathways along with a step-by-step approach for evaluating EKG rhythm strips. The book also addresses various clinical causes of each rhythm. Real-life cardiac case scenarios and the generous use of practice rhythm strips will help students to master the challenging task of identifying EKG rhythms clearly and accurately. The bookís ìFast Facts in a Nutshellî feature provides bullet-point lists that highlight core concepts. Written for nursing students and new nurses, this resource will also be a helpful tutorial for seasoned nurses needing a quick refresher.
- Provides all information nursing students and new nurses need to know for EKG rhythm identification
- Offers a clearly organized, succinct pocket-size guide for daily use
- Includes numerous examples of EKG strips to reinforce understanding
- Links clinical scenarios to each rhythm
- Facilitates interpretation of challenging heart blocks and pacing and bundle branch blocks