High Blood Pressure for Dummies (Kobo eBook)
New info on high blood pressure in women, children, and the elderly
The fun and easy way to take charge of hypertension and add years to your life!
Are you battling high blood pressure? This updated guide explains all the latest breakthroughs in the detection, treatment, and prevention of high blood pressure, helping you determine whether you're at risk and develop a diet and exercise program to keep your blood pressure at healthy levels. You'll also find new information on protecting your heart, kidneys, and brain and dealing with secondary high blood pressure.
- Measure your blood pressure properly
- Develop a successful treatment plan
- Improve your lifestyle habits
- Evaluate new drug therapies
- Find resources and outside support