McGraw Hill SAT 2023 (Kobo eBook)
Ace the SAT with the most comprehensive review available—a complete book + online study course with 8 full-length practice tests
Get the most robust SAT review and study package available with McGraw Hill SAT 2023. It’s a complete coaching system, combining print and online resources to offer the most effective use of your study time so can feel super-confident on test day.
Revised and updated to match the official SAT, McGraw Hill SAT 2023 is packed with test-taking strategies and more than 700 skill-building exercises covering every aspect of the test, including Advanced Analytical Vocabulary and the best Reading comprehension prep available. You’ll also get practice materials for every type of question you’ll see on the test, helpful instructions and explanations for all aspects of the exam, with 8 full-length practice tests, fully explained answers, and access to a complete online course.
- 8 full-length practice SATs: 5 in the book and 3 online
- Access to the online course
- The most comprehensive review on the market
- Expanded lessons for the most-tested SAT topics
- 700+ extra exercises to master every skill on the SAT
- Instructions and explanations for all aspects of the SAT exam
- Advanced Analytical Vocabulary