Fodor's Puerto Rico (Kobo eBook)
- The Covid 19 pandemic in 2020 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but surveys have shown an ongoing interest in air travel once it becomes safe again. The number of Americans traveling by plane is expected to increase in mid-2021, once vaccinations are available to a wide variety of people.
- Most hotels have been fully renovated since Hurricane Maria devastated the island in 2017, leaving a superior tourism product for returning travelers.
- Puerto Rico welcomed 3.7 million tourists in 2019. The number of visitors was expected to be considerably lower in 2020, though with not nearly as precipitous a drop as travel to other Caribbean destinations.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Walking Tours, Calendar of Events, and What to Read and Watch
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description