Fodor's Oregon (Kobo eBook)
More than 75 pages of content dedicated to Portland
Helpful features on Wine Tasting in the Willamette Valley and Whale Watching
- Tourism to Oregon has rebounded, especially with domestic travelers from the West Coast. In 2021, there was an overall 64% increase in Oregon travel spending. (source: Travel Oregon).
- Portland regained much of what it lost during the pandemic in 2020. Overnight visitor volume increased from 6.8 million person trips to 11.3 million person trips, an increase of 66.2% (source: Travel Portland).
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Portland with Kids, Flavors of Oregon, Distinctive Places to Stay in Oregon, and What to Read and Watch Before You Go
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description